Our Murder Mystery Dinner Parties are ideally based around your 3 course evening meal, you choose the venue- we provide the entertainment! The scene is set by our professional actors skilled in the art of improvisation and will have your group assuming the roles of various characters embroiled in a gruesome crime. Everyone who participates will be considered a suspect, which one of you will finally be revealed as the murderer? Choose From…
Your ‘traditional’ murder-mystery, but run in not-so-traditional way. Invite your guests to the will reading of the late Rick Rochester, a man worth millions. Watch as they compete to see who can win the inheritance by searching out his killer, an individual that is destined to strike again at the party. Did the butler do it? Or the jealous ex-wife? It is up to you and your guests to see if the murderer will be found guilty or go free…
A Night of Mystery & Intrigue in the Wild & Romantic Era of the Roaring 20’s! As one of Chicago’s elite, you won’t want to miss the party at a swanky speakeasy run by Rosie Marie. With the murder on the menu and mayhem in the cards, you are certain to find a medley of individuals to make the night most memorable. From the mobsters and their molls, to the conniving cigarette girl and the blacklisted bootlegger, everyone has a motive for murder!
Host & Actors in costume (3-5 depends on group size)
PA system, Microphone & Speakers
Themed Music i.e. 1920’s etc.
Script, Evidence & Props
Individual character descriptions assigned to guests
Invitations & background details sent to all guests beforehand
Presentation & Award Certificates
Event Photographer & Free CD
Venue Hire/ Evening Meal
Murder Mystery Evening – How Does it Work?
1) Each guest will receive a detailed character description in his or her invitation before the event along with some background information. We recommend that everyone dress the part, a good costume will help you get into the spirit of the game.
2) Guests arrive at the venue for drinks and receive a prepared envelope with information and objectives for the evening.
3) Guests start mingling with our actors, who are in costume and character. Your group will then sit down for an evening meal.
4) MURDER OCCURS!!!
5) Our Investigator will give a synopsis and guests receive more information and objectives.
6) Investigator presents evidence– Guests review evidence before making final accusations.
7) The murder is solved by mingling and sleuthing, allowing everyone to participate fully to the extent that they feel comfortable doing so. This sets the stage for much spontaneity and insures every party is kept lively!
8) Host hands out accusation sheets– Guests guess the murderer and vote for best dressed, best acting, etc.
9) Murderer is revealed!– Investigator reads explanation and host hands out awards.